Wednesday 10 June 2009

Pleasureflush - my new addition

Okay, so where shall I start? The reason why I named my blog Pleasureflush is that recently I've had the opportunity to purchase a brand new Pleasureflush MSF (by Mac) and I love it. :) I only got into Mac a year or so ago, I think the first product that caught my eye was the Petticoat MSF, and then there were the Electroflash mineralize eyeshadow duos, and the rest is history. :) I've already had several MSFs (I think I have 18 altogether), mostly thanks to eBay (I am a huge eBay addict) and always heard about how fantastic Pleasureflush was, so when I saw that someone was selling them on eBay, I snatched one up. It cost A LOT (I won't admit how much I spent on it, although nowhere near as much as some people claim it's worth), but it really is lovely. I got a brand new one, so it will last me forever and there is no way I'm using it up anyway! :)
I shall leave you with a couple of pictures of my lovely new Pleasureflush. It is my son's birthday tomorrow and I need to ice his birthday cake and wrap up his birthday presents, so I'm going to be busy for the rest of the evening.
If anyone's reading this, I would really appreciate if you could leave me a comment just so I know I'm not typing all this for the void. :)

5 comments:

  1. oooh! purdy~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I see no one's left you a comment yet...just dropping buy to say I'm thinking about buying this MSF and your post has been helpful. And incase you're wondering I happened to stumbled upon it whilst veiwing pleasureflush photos on Google images.

    ~Mimi87

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much did you pay for this?? just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I think I paid $85 (approx. £55) including shipping from the US. Since then I've actually managed to buy another one for about £50 ($80?), that was actually from the UK. That way I'm not too worried about using up the first one (although I'm nowhere near that yet).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your collection is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...