Sunday 15 August 2010

I went shopping today...

My husband has taken the children to his parents for 3 days, so I finally have some me time on my hands and today I went to London for a spot of shopping. This is what I bought: As you can see, I didn't hold back, I bought quite a few things, but I can honestly say I'm very happy with everything I got. I haven't worked out how much I've spent yet, but it's quite a lot. In my defence, some of the things you see here were samples and gift with purchase, eg you get that lovely make up bag if you spend over £40 on Paul & Joe products. Also I bought the other pieces of make up in Debenhams and Boots and as I have both their loyalty cards, I've earned some points, so I actually saved money. Well, off future purchases anyway... See more pictures of what I bought after the jump!
Front Cover Mermaid Dreams palette
Paul & Joe palettes no. 067 & 069, and Face & Eye colour no. 066
Chanel eyeshadow quad in Enigma
Chanel Glossimers in Coral Love, Pink Teaser
Dior eyeshadow quint in 440 Sunset Cafe
Dior eyeshadow quint in 844 Misty Mauve
No 7 Colour Rebellion Eye Palette
I will aim to review some of these beauties soon, so stay tuned! Oh and by the way, I finally got around to trying out the Stila Jewel eyeshadow quad and Pink Diamond lip glaze I told you about here and got lots of compliments. I didn't manage to take photos, sorry, but I used the pink and purple shades and it was very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...