Wednesday 6 April 2011

GOSH Long Lasting Lip Marker Review

GOSH is among the many companies that have come out withlip markers over the last year and finally I have decided to take a look for myself what the fuss is about. I like GOSH, especially their brushes and eyepencils, so I thought I'd try out one of their lip markers. Plus they were on special at Superdrug (doubley as there was a 3 for 2 offer and these were reduced from £6.49 to £4.99), so I tested the 4 colours they had available and picked Berry, a beautiful raspberry shade.


True to its name, not only it's a lovely raspberry shade but has the most gorgeous raspberry scent as well (although I think the scent is the same with all the other shades too). The product is easy to apply, doesn't bleed or smudge once it's on my lips, and it isn't drying like some other lipstains I have tried. It's not especially moisturising, but it's definitely not drying. The staying power is okay if you don't eat, but I did find that it disappeared from my lips after eating my lunch. It did leave a slight stain behind around the edges of my lips, but not enough to call it long lasting. Funnily, when I swatched it on my hands in Superdrug, you could see the lines for hours, even after washing my hands several times. That is why I didn't do a hand swatch for this post, I did swatch it on paper and included two lipswatches though, so hope that's okay. I did love it with Mac Liquid Lurex dazzle lipstick on top, the multicolour shimmer looked gorgeous on top of it (unfortunately my picture doesn't do justice to it), also any shimmery lipgloss would jazz it up nicely.

See more pictures and swatches after the jump!




Finally, the lip swatches. I didn't want to scare you with giant pictures of my lips, so included smaller ones, but the pictures are always clickable if you want to scare yourself. :)

Wearing GOSH lip marker alone

With Mac Liquid Lurec dazzle lipstick on top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...