Tuesday 12 April 2011

My Mac Quite Cute haul and swatches

As you know, I'd been very excited about Mac's Quite Cute collection and finally I am able to show you what I bought from it. I was mainly interested in the seriously cute mineralize blushes and the pastel coloured eyeshadow quad, but I also ended up with 2 lipsticks: Candy Yum Yum, a bright neon pink and Play Time and subtle pinky purple shade. 


I am not writing a review on these products mainly because I haven't actually used them other than Candy Yum Yum lipstick (which is awesome, stays on really well and looks amazing - no wonder it sold out in a couple of days). But I did do 2 sets of swatches, one in natural daylight with no swatchs and one in direct sunlight. Hope you find them useful. Let me know what you got (if anything) from this collection!

See more pictures and swatches after the jump!



Clockwise from top left: Cutie eyeshadow quad, Sakura, Miss Behave, Giggly, Play Time, Candy Yum Yum

Miss Behave (base, heart), Sakura (base, heart), Giggly (base, heart), Cutie quad (Moshi Moshi, Goody Goody Gum Drop, Boycrazy, Azuki Bean), Play Time, Candy Yum Yum (natural daylight no flash)

Miss Behave (base, heart), Sakura (base, heart), Giggly (base, heart), Cutie quad (Moshi Moshi, Goody Goody Gum Drop, Boycrazy, Azuki Bean), Play Time, Candy Yum Yum (direct sunlight no flash)

Miss Behave (base, heart), Sakura (base, heart), Giggly (base, heart) (natural daylight no flash)

Miss Behave (base, heart), Sakura (base, heart), Giggly (base, heart) (direct sunlight no flash)

Cutie quad (Moshi Moshi, Goody Goody Gum Drop, Boycrazy, Azuki Bean) (natural daylight no flash)

Cutie quad (Moshi Moshi, Goody Goody Gum Drop, Boycrazy, Azuki Bean) (direct sunlight no flash)

Play Time, Candy Yum Yum (natural daylight no flash)

Play Time, Candy Yum Yum (direct sunlight no flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...