Wednesday 10 August 2011

Chanel Ombres Tissees Iridescent Effects Eyes in Beiges

On a recent trip to London I popped into Selfridges in a hope to pick up some of the very limited Chanel Byzance collection (I got the eyeshadow quad, the red blush and Byzantine lipstick by the way) I found this little beauty that I of course had to have. An absolutely gorgeous shimmery powder with overspray that looks like lots of Swarovski crystals, intended as eyeshadows but of course can be used as face highlighter too.


Came out as part of the also very limited edition Les Aquarelles collection that also includes two blushes, a Rouge Coco Shine lipstick, a single eyeshadow and a waterproof eyeliner (details and pictures over at Musings of a Muse). I didn't actually see any of the other items from the collection, although I don't think I would've bought anything else anyway, but I just had to have this gorgeous shimmering work of art. My pictures don't do it any justice, because it is 100 times more gorgeous in real life, but you get the idea anyway. Now sadly for you, I will not swatch this just yet (it is too beautiful to mess up), but if you head over to Cafe Make Up, you can see loads more of beautiful pictures and also swatches (Amy is clearly braver than me when it comes to swatching gorgeous products like this, lol).

I can't see this on the Selfridges website, so I'm guessing this is another store exclusive. It costs £44 and you get 13 gramms of product. Of course it's way too expensive, but then that's Chanel for you!

See more pictures after the jump!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so pretty! Will you do a look with it? I hope you do, and show us lots of pictures! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not in the near future, sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...