Friday 16 September 2011

FOTD: Blue and Purple Look With Urban Decay Book Of Shadows Vol. 4

As promised, here's the first look I did with the new Urban Decay Book Of Shadows Vol. 4 palette. I managed to test out the liquid eyeliner and the mascara as well as some eyeshadows. As you can see, the mascara really doesn't do much for me, it doesn't add any volume whatsoever and hardly any lenght. And like I said, I don't need a curling mascara, so this is of no use to me. Love the eyeliner though, it's very easy to use and stays put all day. The look was actually a bit more purple than blue, but as usual my camera refused to pick up the purple shades. Shame really because both Gravity and Blue Bus have lovely purple sheen to them. One day I will buy a new camera...


Anyway, to create this look I used the following products:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
Urban Decay Crystal eyeshadow (Book Of Shadows Vol. 4) on inner half of lid
Urban Decay Blue Bus eyeshadow (Book Of Shadows Vol. 4) on outer half of lid
Urban Decay Gravity eyeshadow (Book Of Shadows Vol. 4) in crease
Urban Decay Skimp eyeshadow (Book Of Shadows Vol. 4) on browbone to highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Binge on lower lashline and waterline
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid eyeliner in Perversion on upper lashline
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling mascara in Black
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:
Guerlain Parure Gold foundation in 02 Beige Clair
Mac Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Truth & Light
Estee Lauder Gilded Rose Marbleized Shimmer Powder on cheeks

Lips:
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in #112 Ambre Rose
Mac Lipgelee in Budding Beauty


See more pictures after the jump!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...