Thursday 29 September 2011

FOTD: Chanel Mirifique Illusion D'Ombre

This is the look I did with Chanel Mirifique Illusion D'Ombre that I reviewed the other day. As I said in my review, I did find Mirifique to be a bit harsh when worn alone, so I softened the edges with a fluffy blending brush and the added Mac White pigment in the inner corner and above the crease to lighten it up a bit.


To create this look I used the following products:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Chanel Mirifique Illusion D'Ombre all over lid
Mac White pigment in inner corner and above crease
Mac Your Ladyship pigment on browbone to highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero on lower lashline
Guerlain Le 2 Waterproof Mascara in Black
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau foundation in 03 Beige Naturel
Mac Truth & Light Magically Cool Liquid Powder
Laura Geller Baked Cheek Dreams in Banana Split on the cheeks (to be reviewed later)

Lips:
The Body Shope Rose lipstick shade 01

See more pictures after the jump!






4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love your FOTD!
    Amazing :)))
    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I found it quite harsh too, good idea to put the white alongside it. I have Epatant and might play around with mixing that up with other shades too, thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful eyeshadow colour!

    Also I gave you an award - you have been tagged :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...