Monday 12 September 2011

NOTD: Revlon Nail Polish 549 Facets of Fuchsia

I bought this nail polish on a whim when I went to London a few weeks ago, but it actually turned out to be a very good purchase in the end. I think this is my only Revlon nail polish, so I don't know if they are all this good quality, but this one is certainly a keeper.


It is actually a gel like very dark black-purple base with lots of small and larger glitter in it. The first coat was very patchy and mostly grey, but with the second coat I achieved the opaqueness you see in the pictures. The glitter is pretty equally distributed with each brushstroke and is very easy to get it even as it moves about just enough to apply evenly. Wear time was really good on me, it only started chipping after 2 days, which is already very good for me, but it actually looked okay for another 2 days. Removing it was hard work though, took a good 20 minutes to scrub it off, but that's expected from glitter polishes like this. All in all I think it's a really nice polish and just perfect for the autumn. This costs £6.29 (for 14.7 ml) and is available from Boots and Superdrug.

See more pictures after the jump!






1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I've seen this one raved about a few times recently, I may have to, erm, invest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...