Thursday 5 January 2012

Vivo Baked Shimmer Palette in Chocolate Box Review and Swatches

I'd heard so much about Tesco's new make up line, Vivo, so when I was doing some Christmas grocery shopping I decided to check it out. I brought home this lovely Baked Shimmer Palette in Chocolate Box. The palette contains four baked eyeshadows and a baked blush. The shadows are a mixture of two-three colours each, so it's a little hard to see what the mixed colour will be, and I was rather surprised to find that the eyeshadow on the right turned out to be a bluey lilac shade (not very chocolatey if you ask me), but it is actually really lovely.


All four eyeshadows are really pigmented and smooth, soft and buttery, they go on really nicely with minimal fall out and once on the eyelids, there is no fallout whatsoever. There was also no creasing at all. I created a look with the shade on the right and the third shade from the right (or second left, not counting the blush, if you prefer) and it was really lovely. (Sorry about the photos, I never got aruond to taking pictures of the palette before using it, so there's some powder around the shades I used.) The blush is a pretty pinky coral everyday blush, it's quite pigmented, but not crazily so, it's shimmery, but not glittery. All in all I am very happy with this palette and it has definitely made me want to check out the rest of the range. The palette cost £6 and there are 4 different shades in the range available from Tesco (sadly not online).

Do you own any make up from the Vivo range? Let me know in the comments.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!






Taken without flash on a cloudy day

Taken with flash

Taken without flash under a bright indoor light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...