Sunday 12 February 2012

My Mac Naturally Collection Haul

I have so many things I want to share with you, but not a lot of time, so over the next few days I'll be doing some rather quick posts about some of the lovely make up I've bought from the newly released spring collections.

Today I would like to share with you the lovely Mac mineralize goodies I picked up this week. Mac Naturally launched online last Tuesday/Thursday (depending on the retailer) and I believe this Monday at counters. I ordered most of my stuff from Debenhams because I wanted to make use of their 10% beauty offer, but they couldn't send me one of the eyeshadows, so I picked that up on Thursday from House of Fraser. And here they all are:


I bought Early Morning and Summer Breeze mineralize blushes, and all 5 mineralize eyeshadows: Cloudy Afternoon, Summer Haze, Daylight, In the Sun and Twilight Falls. I also got the 286 eyeshadow brush (not pictured). I didn't pick up any mineralize skinfinishes, because I own them already from when they first came out, and I thought Fresh Honey mineralize blush was too orange for me. I also didn't get any lipsticks or lipglasses because I'm not a big fan of nude lips, besides I already have plenty enough nude lipsticks and lipglosses anyway.

I apologise for the lack of swatches, but I just haven't had time to do them. I will try my best to swatch them in the next few days, but sadly as these are all limited edition products, that might not be too helpful for you. I do have a photo of me wearing Subtle Breeze mineralize blush at the bottom of this post though, so be sure to scroll all the way down.

See more pictures after the jump!



Top row: Early Morning, Subtle Breeze, Cloudy Afternoon
Bottom row: Summer Haze, Daylight, In The Sun, Twilight Falls

Top row: Early Morning, Subtle Breeze
Bottom row: Summer Haze, Daylight, In The Sun

Top row: Subtle Breeze, Cloudy Afternoon
Bottom row: Daylight, In The Sun, Twilight Falls

Wearing Subtle Breeze mineralize blush on the cheeks

6 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! I can't wait for it to be released in Denmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Subtle Breeze is to die for!! Such a pretty shade and really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I would love to see a swatch of In the Sun, if you can. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have all the swatches up in a day or two. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...