Saturday 10 March 2012

FOTD: Mac Crushed Metallic Pigments

Firstly, sorry to disappoint, but this look isn't featuring any of the Vera collection Crushed Metallic Pigments. I actually did this look a few days before the collection came out because I was really excited about the pigments and wanted to use the ones I already owned. The pigments used in this look are from the 2011 Dazzlespheres holiday collection. I will try to do a look with the Vera pigments soon too.


To create this look I used the following products:

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Mac Crushed Metallic Pigment in Rose Light on middle of lid
Mac Crushed Metallic Pigment in Seasonal Cool in crease
Mac Crushed Metallic Pigment in Pearl in inner corner, above crease to blend out and on browbone
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Underground on waterline
Guerlain Noir G mascara
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation in 020 Cameo
Guerlain Meteorites in Mythic
Too Faced Candy Leopard blush

Lips:
Mac If It's Pink Dazzleglass Creme

See more pictures after the jump!






Finally, I had my hair cut the day I took these pictures, so I thought I'd show it off. Nothing special, just a bit shorter and tidier than before.

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely look! You make me want to use mine! But mine are from the Surf Baby collection. Still tempted to buy the Vera ones... maybe if and when they hit a CCO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful makeup! I love your lip gloss! boo I wish we had MAC in my city ;/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...