Wednesday 25 April 2012

L'Occitane Pivoine Delicate Eau De Toilette

First of all, I'd like to point out that I'm rubbish at describing scents, and that is why I don't normally do fragrance reviews. But since I was sent the new Pivoine Delicate Eau de Toilette from L'Occitane's new spring collection of the same name, I thought I'd give it a go.


I can describe the packaging, it's very pretty, pink and feminine. All the products I was sent from this collection have the lovely peony flower detail on the outer packaging. On the inside, a fairly simple glass bottle with pretty pink fragrance inside it. Now for the fragrance. I think it's best if I copy what it says on the (tin) box:


And that's pretty much spot on. A delicate flowery fragrance that after a while smells a little soapy on me. It's quite nice, not offensive, and despite being quite delicate, lingers on for most of the day. I'd say it would make a lovely spring daytime fragrance if you like roses and peonies. For me it's just a little too powdery, but fragrance is so personal, that is why I don't really like reviewing it.

You get 75 ml for £35 which isn't too bad, it's the same as L'Occitane's Pivoine Flora EDT. It should be available soon on the L'Occitane website and in stores. 

See another photo after the jump!




*This product was sent to me free of charge for consideration. This does not affect my opinion which is honest and all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...