Friday 7 December 2012

Get A Free Revlon Ruby Ribbon Nail Polish At Superdrug!

First of all I want to say that I've given up on the nail polish no-buy. I can't do it, so might as well not pretend that I'm not buying nail polish, and since I am, I might as well show off what I've got. Right?

So today I thought I'd show you this beauty I picked up yesterday in Superdrug - for free! As well as a 3 for 2 offer you get a free glitter nail polish if you buy 3 or more Revlon products. As this is not available to buy on its own, I just had to buy 3 things, which sadly made me fall off another wagon, but I'll tell you later about that.


Ruby Ribbon is a bright pink glitter polish with holographic bar glitter. It's really gorgeous, very sparkly and festive. It reminds me of Zoya Kissy (link by Scrangie) from last year's Gems and Jewels Collection. I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know what it's like, but it looks like it has a good coverage on its own. Alternatively I guess it can always be layered over a similar coloured polish.

You get 14.7 ml and Revlon nail polishes usually cost £6.49. *P.S. Boots also have the same offer including Sequin, a gold glitter polish which I haven't actually seen in person myself.

See another picture after the jump!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I will have to check this out, seems a bit more unique than the Sequin polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a lot more unique! So pretty. ♥

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...