Saturday 27 April 2013

Scent Of The Month / Stash Highlight: Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Printemps

This is a slightly different Scent Of The Month post as I'm going to show you more than one perfume. Yves Saint Laurent Paris was my first proper grown-up perfume, I always wanted one and my then boyfriend got it for me for Christmas when I was 18. So for over half of my life now I have loved and regularly used it. Every year YSL also release a limited edition springtime, lighter version of Paris. The original scent isn't exactly heavy, but the springtime one is even more suitable for warmer months.


As I am utterly rubbish at describing scents, I've copied the description of the original Paris EDP/EDT from the YSL website: "At the heart of this tribute to the city of love, the delicate rose reveals a profound and enchanting personality. Fresh and subtle, the top notes of Violet, Bergamot and Orange blossom flirt with tenderness and happiness. The intense floral middle note reveals all the splendour of Rosa Centifolia and Iris, warmed by woody and sensual base notes of Sandalwood, Amber and Vanilla."

As you can see, I have 7 different bottles of Paris Eau de Printemps, including the newest 30-year-anniversary one (second from top left corner of the picture above) called Premieres Roses (the name has been used in several years, but the bottles/boxes all have different designs, although I can't be certain whether the fragrances are the same as well).

They are actually really affordable at £30 and you get a massive 125 ml for your money, which means that it's not possible to use up during one season. That is why I still have so many unused ones, but I can't not buy them because they are just so lovely.

Do you have an all time favourite fragrance? Please share in the comments!

See another picture after the jump!




1 comment:

  1. Such pretty bottles! I love most Miller Harris perfumes - my favourite for the summer is Citron Citron - very lemony/fresh :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...