Monday 30 June 2014

NOTD: Enchanted Polish Electric Feel

Today I have a gorgeous duochrome holo polish from Enchanted Polish to show you. I'm a big fan of Enchanted Polish, she makes the most gorgeous, complex polishes, but unfortunately they are extremely hard to come by. The restocks are few and far between and the polishes sell out in seconds. I count myself lucky to own as many Enchanted Polishes as I do. Nowadays it's easier to order them as she holds a pre-order every month or two for her monthly released mystery polishes (you don't know what it looks like until you receive it), but they are usually not duochrome which makes them less interesting to me.


Anyway, what I have here today is Electric Feel that was released as part of the Time To Pretend collection about a year ago. The collection is still available from time to time, Mei Mei Signatures and Pshiiit Boutique both had restocks fairly recently. Electric Feel is a duochrome holographic polish, it's light sage green with a golden sheen and it also has a dusky light blue duochrome to it and of course lots of holo. Very pretty.

Application was very easy, it took 2 coats for full coverage and dried quickly. I can't comment on how long it lasts as I only applied it last night. I usually get 2 days wear without chipping from Enchanted Polishes (and most polishes in general).

Do you own any Enchanted Polishes? Do you like duochrome holo polishes? They are definitely my favourites.

See more pictures after the jump!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...