Tuesday 8 July 2014

NOTD: KBShimmer Run! It's The Coppers!

A little while ago I showed you my picks from KBShimmer's summer collection and Run! It's The Coppers! was one of them.


Run! It's The Coppers! is a beautiful copper holographic polish. It took 2 coats to build up opacity. The best things about this polish (other than its gorgeous colour and bright holographic rainbow) is the nice wide brush that makes application very easy. It's not too wide to worry those with thin nails, but wide enough to only need a couple of strokes to cover the nail. The formula was really nice and easy too. I ended up with a chip on my index finger, but you can see in the pictures that it's very uneven at the tip due to peeling, so that might have been a contributing factor. All in all I'm very happy with it.

I bought my KBShimmer polishes from Harlow & Co who ship worldwide at a very good price. KBShimmer doesn't ship outside the US.

See more pictures after the jump!






2 comments:

  1. This is super pretty. I really lack holographic polishes in my collection and you've made me want more lol. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, you must rectify that asap! :) I love holographic polishes, especially in the summer when there's lost of sun (well, mostly as I'm in the UK, hahaha)!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...